Australian Assistant Minister for Trade & Manufacturing visit to AMACJanuary 17, 2023
To provide the Director of Research with a high level of operational and project management support including:
- Develop and implement effective systems and tools including templates, procedures, and reporting mechanisms to guide, optimise and evaluate the research program, and to provide consistent, comprehensive and accurate information.
- Manage and keep track of milestones and expenses ensuring projects are delivered according to the contract.
- Update and maintain the CRC management system database (Knack) and provide training for new users as required.
- Assist the Director of Research in the management and coordination of research projects, including the setup and development of research project guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of correspondence including Project Review Papers, Board Papers, Executive Committee papers etc.
- Assist in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents, reports, PPT presentations and/or publications with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Provide regular updates on the status of the projects for quarterly research project review meetings, and SOMAC reporting uses.
- Support the Director of Research with drafting, editing and submission of executive reports, Commonwealth Reporting requirements, funding applications, and presentations, including promotional material in collaboration with stakeholders and the SOMAC CRC marketing and comms functions.
Find out more here: Research Portfolio Coordinator